PTP is seeking a Project Manager for a local or remote position. The Project Manager is responsible for evaluating, planning and executing projects at client healthcare organizations according to predetermined timelines and goals. Managing project contacts, reporting to the Project Sponsor and the Director of Project Management, and ensuring quality control throughout project life cycles are central to this position
• Organize, plan, and manage project development from initiation to closure; including schedules, budgets, deliverables, and other resources.
• Communicate internally and outside the organization; represent the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
• Manage project risks and resolve any issues in a timely manner.
• Determine how results will be measured and complete a post-project evaluation to determine how well results were achieved.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Education
• A university degree or college diploma in business or a related field is required.
• PMP or other project management certification is a plus.
• Certification or credentialed in Epic is preferred.
• 3-5 years work experience in project management, preferably in healthcare.
• Familiarity with Dragon and Epic Software is preferred. • Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gantt charts, email, etc.
• Outstanding skills in Customer Service.
• Excellent organization and planning skills.
• Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
• Possess the ability to effectively communicate with all project participants including senior management and executive leaders.
• Strong work ethic and flexible schedule, able to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Willingness to travel up to 40% as needed for on-site client projects.