PTP is seeking a Senior Epic Certified Analyst must have previous Epic implementation experience for a 6-month contract. Epic Certification must be current or within prior release version. Individuals must have a strong background analyzing requirements gathered from Revenue Cycle end users and other revenue and clinical stakeholders, creating BRDs, paper mock ups, flowcharts, project schedules and other tasks such as leading validation sessions and build. The right candidate will need the personality to assume ownership of a project, create guidance where there isn’t any and influence the direction if it is not correct. Strong written and spoken language skills are a must and a strong background in clinical healthcare technologies and processes is strongly preferred.
The engagement will take place in NYC. Consultant during this engagement is expected to travel 10% within the 5 boroughs of NYC.
• Interview users, stakeholders, and sponsors to assess departmental needs to create Business, functional and technical requirements documents.
• Develop documentation of test plans, technical documentation, release notes, end-user guides, training programs and/or other materials as necessary.
• Analyze and document client's business requirements and processes; communicate requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including process flowcharts and technical specifications.
• Decompose information gathered into details including sources of data, data types, users, user types, interface components, interface navigation needs, reporting needs, and administrative system needs.
• Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
• Research industry practices; collect and analyze data; draw appropriate conclusions and recommendations; present results in written reports or through oral presentations using visual aids.
• Coordinate user groups and project teams, convening conference calls and meetings and maintaining minutes and follow-up logs.
• Work collaboratively with Systems Analyst to develop designs, mockups and prototypes.
• Communicate technical design issues to non-technical people.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a fast moving team.
• Ability to lead Business in programs with complex projects.
• Work within timeline and resource constraints provided by the Project Manager.
• Provide ongoing communication with users, managers, corporate directors and vendors to assure support and current initiatives.
• Performs other duties as assigned/required.
Implementation Team Lead (Hospital Billing) - SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE: