Nuance EHR is seeking a recruiter with knowledge of the Healthcare Industry and Electronic Medical Records. Candidate will work as part of a team of recruiters in Nuance’s EHR Service’s team with in the Healthcare division.
This position reports to the Recruiting Manager
• Responsible for making connections and developing relationships with professionals possessing the necessary EHR experience and qualifications - who may be a good fit for consulting engagements with PTP’s healthcare provider clients nationwide.
• Expected to source qualified EHR consultants on a weekly basis.
• Accurately qualify the candidates, negotiate a rate, and secure the candidate’s commitment to take the assignment.
• Maintain and further develop relationships with the IT consultants to build a long lasting commitment to Nuance.
• Responsibilities include: Sourcing candidates; Qualifying candidates; Negotiating pay rates; Consultant sign-up; Client/manager facilitation; Consultant relationship-building; Database maintenance
• Experience in a healthcare IT recruiting capacity.
• No existing non-compete agreements in place with current employer which would prohibit working for a company currently recruiting consultants to support EHR build, deployment, etc.
• Exceptional communication and organization skills.
• Basic understanding of various technologies and IT verbiage including general EMR terminology and Epic specific terminology.
• Strong work ethic – results focused with a strong desire to achieve.
• Ability to utilize tools and resources in an effective manner including prior experience with applicant tracking system(s)
• Understanding of Microsoft Office products
• Ability to grasp the standards of the Nuance brand and operate consistent with Nuance business objectives, demands for profitability, and Nuance recruiting strategy
• Keen personal assessment skills with the ability to accurately evaluate professional qualifications, work experience, and personal characteristics
Good communication, excellent verbal skills, comfortable working with individuals and in group settings. Clinical knowledge.
Bachelors or Associates preferred