The Go live ATE support personnel at Nuance EHR Services (formerly PTP) are part of a team of healthcare professionals delivering activation services to our clients. We help healthcare organizations successfully implement technologies that benefit their employees and patients.
The Go live ATE supporter is responsible for providing application support at the elbow to clinicians. Serves as the first line of support to resolving issues and guiding end users through using an EMR system.
• Provide module specific support to clinicians using EMR systems
• Ability to work closely and effectively with physicians
• Assist with collecting data for reporting of issues
• Complete provider assessment forms
• Complete clinic assessment forms
• Post-secondary coursework or healthcare certification and/or equivalent experience in healthcare required
• 2 + years experience in healthcare activations required
• Must possess expert knowledge in the modules/areas expected to support
• Ability to work independently and with direction
• Must maintain an average or above rating with Nuance EHR for go-live projects
• Must have completed at least 5 or more clinical activation projects
• Must have successfully completed 3 or more clinical activation projects with Nuance EHR
• Must demonstrate ability to support Epic clinical module