Nuance / PTP is seeking a MyChart Agent to provide level 1 technical and navigation support to MyChart users by answering questions, troubleshooting and researching problems. Agent will be responsible for answering calls within an expected time frame, providing exceptional customer service to MyChart users. Create, document and take ownership of issues using our ticketing system and provide follow-up when needed.
This position is for Daytime/Evening.
• Provides answers to users by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding them through corrective steps
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
• Maintains call documentation by entering complete and sufficient information.
• Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Improves reference material by writing, maintaining and submitting documentation for new or unidentified issues.
• Accommodates client by recommending appropriate technical support and techniques when dealing with technical issues.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Outgoing and energetic
• Good listening skills
• Communication skills
• Multi-tasking ability
• Excellent problem solving capabilities
• Ability to work independently and Self-motivated
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
• 1 Year of Customer Service Experience
• 2 Years Professional experience
• 1 Year of IT experience or equivalent Computer knowledge
Remote Work Environment & Demands
• High Speed Internet Connection
• Quiet work environment to take calls
• Back-up phone source (land line or cell phone)
• Ability to attend online web meetings as needed