The ideal application consultant candidate has good business analysis skills within the clinical setting of a variety of healthcare organizations and determines the best way for an organization to move forward with Nuance technology solutions. Once analysis is complete, the consultant communicates findings and needs of the organization with the managers and key stakeholders. The consultant assists with installation of the application and trains on how to use. The application consultant designs and executes adoption plans based on the organization's goals and KPIs that demonstrate the value and align with anticipated outcomes.
Competent to consult and train 2+ products, proficient in EHR workflow and how Nuance products integrate into the EHR, anticipates potential system issues and resolves appropriately with minimal assistance. Understands basic tool configuration, can identify/diagnose/resolve system issues, escalate appropriately, has basic understanding of EHR workflow, understands organization's business process and articulates how product will improve/enhance, works primarily with end-users to develop skills/competency in usage of tool, consults with and trains super-users, understands analytics and guides adoption using analytics to set and meet goals with client management & key stakeholders.
· Engages with customer during final phases of sales process to establish relationships and ensures efficient, smooth transition through implementation and adoption
· Assesses customer workflow, performance goals and definition of success.
· Performs gap analysis using expertise on how Nuance products/tools fit together and will benefit client
· Advises customers on best practice use of application(s) based on improvement priorities in customer workflow
· Based on customer assessment, identifies & documents overall implementation plan including configuration, training, and adoption
· Builds adoption plan incorporating customer goals & definition of success
· Performs Application Configuration (and discovery activities including analytics if required)
· Documents workflow; Guides customer through User Acceptance Testing
· Monitors & Troubleshoots application performance during implementation
· Transitions customer to support
· Designs training plan that meets the organization’s needs
· Conduct training sessions for various personas (end-user, superuser, Manager, Leaders, Key Stakeholders)
· Excellent presentation skills
· Engages audience & can modify to meet learner needs and learning styles
· Strong Communication skills; Ability to work collaboratively with client and Nuance teams
· Expert healthcare business process analysis
· Problem Solver
· Relationship Builder
· Strong Organizational Skills
· Flexible, can think on their feet
· Healthcare Systems Implementation Consulting (3+years)
· Electronic Health Record experience
. Clinical and/or Revenue cycle experience a plus (background in nursing, HIM, coding, informatics, application support, physician group management, revenue cycle)
· Bachelor’s degree preferred in health information management, health informatics, nursing or related healthcare field with current professional licensure, if applicable.